The company SOS Division of Family Practice wants a Medical Office Assistant required for Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent employment for skilled people. The candidates are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e. Morning, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, etc.
The company hires skilled and professional persons who perform tasks in a medical office. Able to work in urban areas and health care institutions/clinics easily. Perform work of medical assistant and medical secretary-related work to deal with patients. So, people who are willing may bring important credentials to avail of this job position.
Table of Contents
Medical Office Assistant jobs:
Applicants will bring their documents to apply;
Job Title: Medical Office Assistant
Company Name: SOS Division of Family Practice
There is only 2 vacancies offered
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent job
Location of Job:
Penticton, BC Canada
Check Also: General Office Worker Needed in Canada
The company offers 20 to 24 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees should work 32 to 40 hours weekly approximately.
Academics & Expertise:
The candidates must have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate with English-spoken skills. Also, having 7 months to less than 1 year in the same field will be an asset for him.
Facilities Provided by the Company:
A company provides;
- Free Parking
- Learning and Training opportunities
The applicants perform;
- Responsible to greet people & direct them to contacts/ service areas
- Provide basic information to clients & public
- Schedule and confirm appointments and send invoices to clients
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal & time management skills
- Answer telephone & relay calls and messages on phones
- Maintain work records and logs
- Receive and issue payments
- Moreover, perform clerical duties i.e filing, distributing mail and sorting, etc
- Work in Electronic Scheduler, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
- Showing a positive attitude and working as a team player
- Control electronic medical records and operate switchboard 1-25 lines
Method for Applying?
Interested people should apply for the Medical Office Assistant required for Canada. Send us updated CVs, recent photographs, and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.