The company AUTOBUS LA QUÉBÉCOISE ROUSSILLON.INC has offered Bus Driver vacancies in Canada on immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for experienced people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, evening, early morning, weekend and flexible hours etc.
The company is looking to hire well-versed, professional and talented drivers to perform various tasks. The facilities given to the employees are i.e Free Accommodation, Housing, Insurance, Health, Overtime and Transport benefits etc. However, candidates are able to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible persons will collect their detailed credentials & expertise as soon as possible.
Bus Driver jobs:
More details about Bus Driver positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Bus Driver
Company Name: AUTOBUS LA QUÉBÉCOISE ROUSSILLON.INC
Number of available positions: 20
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: 607 6e Avenue de l’Aéroport, Québec, QC, G2G 2T4, On the road job (Canada)
The company offers $15 to $17 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 35 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Bus Driver vacancies in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then selection for new recruiters;
- Secondary school graduation certificate is required
- Also, good French spoken skills are needed
- Having 1 to 2 years of working experience in driving field
The people will perform following duties;
- Responsible to operate buses to transport passengers from one place to other
- Maintain control of students activities during travel to prevent distractions that could compromise safety
- Also, report delay, mechanical problems and accident
- Deal with difficult passengers and resolve conflicts
- Good communication skills in French language
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
- Ensure kids safety when boarding and leaving buses and crossing street while bus is stopped
- Moreover, direct passengers during emergency evacuation procedures
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle
- Oversee all aspects of vehicle and communicate with passengers
- Possessing expertise to drive school bus, light rail transit operator and intercity buses
- Valid driving license is required and perform overtime
How to Apply?
However, ideal persons will apply for Bus Driver vacancies in Canada. Also, forward educational testimonials, experiences and fresh photographs;