A leading Transport company STM has offered Bus Driver vacancies in Canada on immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for experienced people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, evening, early morning, weekend and flexible hours etc.
Bus driving is a crucial job that requires responsible and skilled individuals. The primary role of a bus driver is to transport passengers safely and promptly from one location to another, adhering to all traffic rules and regulations. Bus drivers are required to work under different conditions such as different weather conditions, heavy traffic situations, and also handle challenging passengers.
The job description of a bus driver involves performing daily vehicle checks before starting the journey, such as checking the engine oil level, brakes functionality and fuel level. Bus drivers must also have good communication skills as they will interact with passengers while on board or at the bus stops they make along their route. They must be able to provide directions or answer questions related to schedules or routes.
Table of Contents
Bus Driver jobs:
More details about Bus Driver positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Bus Driver
Company Name: STM
Number of available positions: 20
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Montréal, QC Canada
Apply Also: Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada
The company offers $28.11 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Bus Driver vacancies in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then selection for new recruiters;
- Secondary school graduation certificate is required
- Also, good French spoken skills are needed
- Having 3 to 5 years of working experience in driving field
The people will perform following duties;
- Responsible to operate buses to transport passengers from one place to other
- Maintain control of students activities during travel to prevent distractions that could compromise safety
- Also, report delay, mechanical problems and accident
- Deal with difficult passengers and resolve conflicts
- Good communication skills in French language
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
- Ensure kids safety when boarding and leaving buses and crossing street while bus is stopped
- Moreover, direct passengers during emergency evacuation procedures
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle
- Oversee all aspects of vehicle and communicate with passengers
- Possessing expertise to drive school bus, light rail transit operator and intercity buses
- Valid driving license is required and perform overtime
How to Apply?
However, ideal persons will apply for Bus Driver vacancies in Canada. Also, forward educational testimonials, experiences and fresh photographs;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.