The company THE INDIAN CHEF’S has offered Dishwasher jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers part-time permanent jobs for well-versed people. The applicants are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e daily, evening, night, on-call and weekend etc.
A dishwasher is a crucial part of any restaurant or commercial kitchen. In Canada, the role of a dishwasher requires much more than just cleaning dishes. As a dishwasher, your job responsibilities include ensuring that all kitchenware and equipment are clean and sanitized for use. You are expected to work in tandem with other kitchen staff to maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the workplace.
Additionally, you will be responsible for washing pots, pans, utensils, and other cooking tools used during food preparation. You must also ensure that all cooking surfaces are cleaned thoroughly to prevent any contamination from food residues. A proactive approach towards managing inventory levels of cleaning supplies is also essential for this role.
Table of Contents
More details about Dishwasher positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Dishwasher
Company Name: THE INDIAN CHEF’S
Number of available positions: 2
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Vancouver, BC (Canada)
The company offers $16.50 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 20 to 35 hours approximately in a week.
Check Also: Cashier Jobs in Canada
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Dishwasher vacancies in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then appointment procedure is easy to conduct;
- No degree/ certificate is mandatory to join our company
- English spoken skills are needed
- A company will train its employees after hiring
The people who are willing to apply must perform following duties;
- Responsible to operate dishwasher to wash dishes, glassware and flatware etc
- Scour pots and pans
- Also, place dishes in storage areas
- Clean and sanitize items i.e dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Sanitize and wash dishes by hand and equipment
- Working under pressure and produce quality output
- Good communication skills are required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Sweep, mop wash and plosh kitchen and working area floors
- Moreover, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruits on regular basis
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash, clean working areas
- Clean cupboards, appliances & equipment and other storage areas
- Perform repetitive tasks to complete work in time
- Showing good attitude towards guest/ customers while serving food items to them
How to Apply?
However, interested people must apply for Dishwasher jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CVs, fresh pictures and experience certificates of dishwashing field;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.