The company Maple Leaf Renovation Group Ltd. has announced Floor Covering Installer jobs in Canada on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented applicants. The candidates are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e daily, early morning, evening, On-call and flexible hours etc.
The company wants to hire skilled, experienced and committed personnel to perform assigned work. The facilities provided to the workers are according to Canadian Labour law i.e Insurance, Medical, Transport, Overtime & Housing etc. However, candidates are abe to work in tough conditions, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible people shall bring their documents & experiences as soon as possible.
Floor Covering Installer jobs:
More details about Floor Covering Installer vacancies are mentioned below:
Job Title: Floor Covering Installer
Company Name: Maple Leaf Renovation Group Ltd.
Number of available positions: 5
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Aurora, ON (Canada)
The company offers $24 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 35 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Floor Covering Installer positions in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection will be easy;
- Secondary/ high school graduation certificate is required
- Also, good English spoken skills
- Having 7 months to 1 year of working experience in same profession
The applicants who are willing to apply must perform following responsibilities;
- Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants
- Also, prepare floors for installations and install hardwood floors
- Perform direct glue-down carpet installation & measure carpeting on floors
- Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings and work in residential areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are needed
- Conduct moisture, ph, temperature and other tests proper to flooring installation
- Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings
- Moreover, insall carpeting on walls/ other surfaces
- Cut and fasten underlay and underpadding
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps and specifications
- Prepare tenders and quotations and estimate costs and materials
- Using hard hat, gloves, mask and steel-toed safety boots
- Prepare flooring plans and scheduling
- Valid driving license and handling heavy loads
How to Apply?
However, interested people shall apply for Floor Covering Installer jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CVs, fresh pictures and experience certificates;