The company Real Flooring Inc has announced Floor Covering Installer jobs in Canada on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented applicants. The candidates are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e daily, early morning, evening, On-call and flexible hours etc.
Floor covering installers are skilled professionals who work in various settings to install, repair and maintain floors. They typically work with a wide range of flooring materials, including carpet, tile, hardwood and laminate. As such, floor covering installer jobs demand physical stamina and attention to detail.
In general, floor covering installer jobs require the ability to read blueprints or specifications, measure and cut materials accurately, and use specialized tools such as saws and drills. Additionally, these professionals must have strong communication skills to interact with customers and other contractors during projects. Some floor covering installers may also be responsible for estimating job costs and ordering supplies.
Overall, a career in floor covering installation can offer a rewarding opportunity for those interested in hands-on work that requires precision and creativity.
Table of Contents
Floor Covering Installer jobs:
More details about Floor Covering Installer vacancies are mentioned below:
Job Title: Floor Covering Installer
Company Name: Real Flooring Inc
Number of available positions: 5
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: North York, ON
The company offers $39 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 hours approximately in a week.
Check Also Dishwasher Jobs in Canada
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Floor Covering Installer positions in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection will be easy;
- Secondary/ high school graduation certificate is required
- Also, good English spoken skills
- Having 1 year to less than 2 years of working experience in same profession
The applicants who are willing to apply must perform following responsibilities;
- Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants
- Also, prepare floors for installations and install hardwood floors
- Perform direct glue-down carpet installation & measure carpeting on floors
- Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings and work in residential areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are needed
- Conduct moisture, ph, temperature and other tests proper to flooring installation
- Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings
- Moreover, insall carpeting on walls/ other surfaces
- Cut and fasten underlay and underpadding
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps and specifications
- Prepare tenders and quotations and estimate costs and materials
- Using hard hat, gloves, mask and steel-toed safety boots
- Prepare flooring plans and scheduling
- Valid driving license and handling heavy loads
How to Apply?
However, interested people shall apply for Floor Covering Installer jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CVs, fresh pictures and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.