The company A2A Homes & Infrastructure Inc. has announced Floor Covering Installer jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented applicants. The candidates are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e. daily, early morning, evening, On-call and flexible hours, etc.
Floor covering installers are skilled professionals who work in various settings to install, repair, and maintain floors. They typically work with a wide range of flooring materials, including carpet, tile, hardwood, and laminate. As such, floor-covering installer jobs demand physical stamina and attention to detail.
In general, floor covering installer jobs require the ability to read blueprints or specifications, measure and cut materials accurately, and use specialized tools such as saws and drills. Additionally, these professionals must have strong communication skills to interact with customers and other contractors during projects. Some floor covering installers may also be responsible for estimating job costs and ordering supplies.
Overall, a career in floor covering installation can offer a rewarding opportunity for those interested in hands-on work that requires precision and creativity.
Table of Contents
Floor Covering Installer jobs:
More details about Floor Covering Installer vacancies are mentioned below:
Job Title: Floor Covering Installer
Company Name: A2A Homes & Infrastructure Inc
Number of available positions: 04
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB
The company offers 24.00 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Floor Covering Installer positions in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection will be easy;
- A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required
- Also, good English skills
- Experience is an asset of working experience in the same profession
The applicants who are willing to apply must perform the following responsibilities;
- Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants
- Also, prepare floors for installation and install hardwood floors
- Perform direct glue-down carpet installation & measure carpeting on floors
- Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings and work in residential areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are needed
- Conduct moisture, pH, temperature, and other tests proper for flooring installation
- Measure, cut, and install resilient floor coverings
- Moreover, install carpeting on walls/ other surfaces
- Cut and fasten underlay and underpadding
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, and specifications
- Prepare tenders and quotations and estimate costs and materials
- Using a hard hat, gloves, mask, and steel-toed safety boots
- Prepare flooring plans and scheduling
- Valid driving license and handling heavy loads
How to Apply?
However, interested people can apply for Floor Covering Installer jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CVs, fresh pictures, and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post them on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.