The company Sunstone Custom Homes Ltd has offered Bookkeeper required for Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e daily, morning, on-call, flexible hours and weekend etc.
If you’re looking for a job as a bookkeeper in Canada, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the job description. Bookkeepers are responsible for maintaining accurate financial records for businesses and organizations. This involves recording all financial transactions, including sales, purchases, payments, receipts, and more.
In addition to recording financial transactions accurately, bookkeepers in Canada must also be able to prepare financial reports and statements. These reports are used by business owners and managers to make important decisions about their operations. Bookkeepers must also ensure that all accounting procedures comply with Canadian laws and regulations.
Table of Contents
More details about Bookkeeper positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Company Name: Sunstone Custom Homes Ltd
Number of available positions: 05
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Surrey, BC (Canada)
Apply Also: Car Mechanic Required for Canada
The company offers $26.50 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Bookkeeper jobs in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, appointment process is ready;
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Also, good spoken & oral skills in English language
- 2 years to less than 3 years of working experience in bookkeeping field
The applicants will perform following responsibilities;
- Having bondable security and safety between company and its regulations
- Reconcile accounts of the staff and delivered required amount
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Also, keep financial records and establish balance of staff members
- Excellent communication skills are needed
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Maintain and balance various accounts using manual & computerized bookkeeping system
- Post general ledgers and financial statements of the company
- Moreover, calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare statistical, financial and accounting reports on regular basis
- Organize all books and other products of the company in good manner
- Provide valid information regarding accounts and other details of the company
- Manage all transactions within company and outside from the company
How to Apply?
However, ideal applicants shall apply for Bookkeeper required for Canada. Also, forward attested copies of testimonials, experience certificates and fresh photographs;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.