The company 1244106 BC LTD has offered the Bookkeeper required for Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e. daily, morning, on-call, flexible hours and weekends,s, etc.
If you’re looking for a job as a bookkeeper in Canada, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the job description. Bookkeepers are responsible for maintaining accurate financial records for businesses and organizations. This involves recording all financial transactions, including sales, purchases, payments, receipts, and more.
In addition to recording financial transactions accurately, bookkeepers in Canada must also be able to prepare financial reports and statements. These reports are used by business owners and managers to make important decisions about their operations. Bookkeepers must also ensure that all accounting procedures comply with Canadian laws and regulations.
Table of Contents
More details about Bookkeeper positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Company Name: 1244106 BC LTD
Number of available positions: 02
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Surrey, BC Canada
The company offers 28.00 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 hours approximately in a week.
Check Also: Dishwasher Jobs in Canada
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Bookkeeper jobs in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection will be easy;
- A College/CEGEP certificate is required
- Also, good English skills
- 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in the same profession
The applicants will perform the following responsibilities;
- Having bondable security and safety between the company and its regulations
- Reconcile accounts of the staff and delivered the required amount
- Prepare the trial balance of books
- Also, keep financial records and establish a balance of staff members
- Excellent communication skills are needed
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Maintain and balance various accounts using manual & computerized bookkeeping system
- Post general ledgers and financial statements of the company
- Moreover, calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare statistical, financial, and accounting reports regularly
- Organize all books and other products of the company in a good manner
- Provide valid information regarding accounts and other details of the company
- Manage all transactions within the company and outside of the company
How to Apply?
However, ideal applicants shall apply for the Bookkeeper required for Canada. Also, forward attested copies of testimonials, experience certificates, and fresh photographs;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post them on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.