The company 6386393 Canada Inc. announced Customer Service Cashier needed in Canada immediately. The company offers part-time leading to full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e Morning, On Call, Weekend Night, etc.
The company prefers to appoint persons who are expertise in retail business and maintain the cash of the company. Using all related equipment and providing required services for customers. Pay attention to detail and handle heavy loads to perform assigned work. So, eligible people may apply for these jobs to avail of the offer.
Table of Contents
Customer Service Cashier jobs:
Suitable candidates collect relevant documents to apply;
Job Title: Customer Service Cashier
Company Name: 6386393 Canada Inc.
Number of jobs:
There is only 1 vacancy offered by the company
Type of Job:
Part-time leading to full-time permanent employment
Location of Job:
418 Moodie Drive Nepean, ON, K2H 8A6, Canada
The company offers $15 to $16 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees should work 35 to 44 hours weekly approximately.
Academics & Expertise:
There is no certificate/degree mandatory but having good English spoken skills. Also, having 7 months to 1 year of working expertise in the same field.
Benefits Provided by Company:
A company gives;
The people will perform;
- Responsible to operate a cash register and greet customers
- Process money, cheques, and credit card payments
- Also, calculate daily payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Suggestive selling and stock shelves and clean counter area
- Good communication skills
- Time management & interpersonal skills
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets
- Weight produce and bulk foods and provide customer service
- Moreover, having the expertise to operate price scanners, Interac machines & electronic cash registers, etc
- Work as a team player and work under pressure
- Receive payments for goods or services
Method for Applying?
Interested candidates must apply for Customer Service Cashier needed in Canada. Forward educational documents, latest CV, and fresh pictures;