The company Kataria Son’s Holding Ltd is offering Truck Driver Jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e daily, morning, on-call, flexible hours and weekend etc.
The job of a truck driver is often romanticized in popular culture, with images of rugged individuals traversing open roads and experiencing the freedom of the open sky. But what does a typical day in the life of a truck driver really look like? Beyond just driving long distances, there are many responsibilities that come with this profession.
One major aspect of a truck driver’s job is ensuring the safe and timely delivery of goods. This involves carefully planning routes, monitoring traffic conditions, and adhering to all relevant regulations..
Table of Contents
Truck Driver jobs:
More details about Truck Driver positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Company Name: Kataria Son’s Holding Ltd
Number of available positions: 05
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Kelowna, BC (Canada)
The company offers $27.00 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, the appointment process is ready;
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Also, good spoken & oral skills in the English language
- Will be trained by the company
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A) is required
The applicants will perform the following responsibilities;
- Safely operate a commercial truck to transport goods from one location to another
- Efficiently load and unload cargo, ensuring it is secured properly to prevent damage during transit
- Plan the most efficient and safe route to reach the destination
- Following traffic laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills are needed
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure the truck is in good working condition
- Maintain accurate records of driving hours, mileage, and cargo delivery
- Perform basic maintenance tasks, such as checking oil, tires, and brakes, and reporting any maintenance
- Adhere to all federal and state transportation regulations, including weight limits, hours of service
- Be prepared to handle unexpected situations on the road,
- Minimize the environmental impact by practicing fuel-efficient driving and proper disposal of waste materials
- Truck drivers are a vital part of the logistics industry
How to Apply?
However, ideal applicants shall apply for the Truck Driver Jobs in Canada. Also, forward attested copies of testimonials, experience certificates, and fresh photographs;
By Mail: 435 Gerstmar RoadKelowna, BCV1X 4B2
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.