The company Amir Bakery LTD wanted Bakery Supervisor required for Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent employment for eligible people. The applicants are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e Early Morning, Weekend, Evening & Flexible hours, etc.
The company is providing big opportunities for people who are experts to make bread and rolls. Able to work on a tight schedule and make quality food items and supervise the whole food process. Provide full services and standing for extended periods of time & perform repetitive tasks. Suitable people will apply for these jobs as soon as possible.
Bakery Supervisor jobs:
The candidates are willing to apply;
Job Title: Bakery Supervisor
Company Name: Amir Bakery LTD
Number of jobs:
There are 2 vacancies offered
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent jobs
Location of Job:
1929 Lonsdale Avenue North Vancouver, BC V7M 2K3 Canada
The company offers $27 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 hours weekly approximately.
Academics & Expertise:
The candidates having high school graduation with expertise to work in bake shop will be preferred. Having 1 to 2 years of working experience will be counted as extraordinary for the hiring procedure.
Facilities Provided by Company:
A company provides;
The candidates performing;
- Responsible to prepare dough for pies, bread, and sweet goods
- Make cookies and cakes, icings & frosting according to recipes/ special orders
- Ensure that quality of products meets established standards
- Organize and maintain inventory & operate machinery
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal & time management skills
- Supervise baking team and kitchen staff
- Bake mixes dough and batters/ sweet goods
- Physically fit and handle heavy loads
- Schedule staff and draw up production schedules
- Moreover, requisition order materials and supplies
- Give proper directions to all kitchen staff and evaluate their performance regularly
Method for Applying?
Interested applicants should apply for Bakery Supervisor required for Canada. Forward important documents, experiences, and fresh photographs;