The company Jayveer Enterprise Ltd. has announced Carpenter jobs in Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent employment for committed people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e. Daily, Morning, Evening Weekend, etc.
Carpenters are skilled tradespeople who work with wood, metal, and other materials to construct, install, and repair structures such as buildings, furniture, cabinets, and frameworks. They use a variety of tools including saws, drills, hammers and chisels to cut, shape, and join pieces of wood or metal together. In Canada, carpentry is one of the most in-demand trades as the construction industry continues to grow.
Carpenters have a wide range of job responsibilities which vary depending on their area of expertise. Some specialize in framing houses or buildings while others focus on finishing work like installing trim or building custom cabinetry.
Table of Contents
Carpenter jobs in Canada:
The candidates must bring up important documents to apply;
Job Title: Carpenter
Company Name: Jayveer Enterprise Ltd
Number of jobs:
There are 4 vacancies offered
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent employment
Location of Job:
Surrey, BC, Canada
Apply Also Store Clerk required for Canada
The company offers $30.50 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 to 40 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate & good English spoken skills. Also, having experience of 1 to less than 7 months in the same field will be an asset for him.
Facilities Provided by Company:
A company gives facilities to its workers;
- Health care
- Dental plan
The applicants perform the following responsibilities;
- Load/ unload and transport construction materials from one place to othe
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Read and interpret blueprints & work accordingly
- Also, tend/ feed machines used in construction environment
- Assist in demolishing buildings and other related construction areas
- Use of drills and nail guns to perform specified actions
- Working in residential areas and handling heavy loads
- Wearing a hard hat, and working with steel-toed safety boots
- Good communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are needed
- Work as a team player and complete tasks within a given amount of time
Method for Applying?
However, ideal applicants will apply for Carpenter jobs in Canada. Also, send us updated credentials, expertise and fresh photographs;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.