The company Subway Alaska Road offered Sandwich Artist jobs in Canada immediately. The company offers full-time permanent employment for well-versed people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Night and Weekend, etc.
The company is hiring an experienced professional who performs assigned tasks to complete the required work. Working under pressure and physically fit to stand for extended periods of time. So, people who are eligible must apply along with their detailed credentials and expertise.
Table of Contents
Sandwich Artist jobs:
The candidates will collect their important documents to apply;
Job Title: Sandwich Artist
Company Name: Subway Alaska Road
Number of jobs:
There are 3 vacancies offered by the management
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent employment
Location of Job:
9316 ALASKA ROAD Fort St. John, BC V1J 6L5, Canada
The company offers $15 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees should work 40 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
There is no need for a degree/ certificate with good English spoken skills. Also, a company will train its employees after hiring and working in urban areas of Canada.
Facilities Provided by Company:
A company gives;
- Learning/ Training
The candidate is performing the following;
- Responsible to clean and sanitize items i.e. dishwasher mats, carts, waste disposal units, etc
- Package take-out food and portion/ wrap food items
- Use manual and electric appliances to peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Serve customers at counters/ buffet tables
- Replenish condiments and other supplies in serving areas
- Keep records of quantities of food used in Restaurant
- Moreover, wash dishes and other items by hand
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Operate dishwashers to wash glassware, flatware, and dishes
Method for Applying?
However, interested people will apply for Sandwich Artist jobs in Canada. Forward educational testimonials, experiences, and recent photographs;