The company Travels Inn Victoria County wants a Building Maintenance Worker required for Canada immediately. The company offers part-time leading to full-time casual employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e. Night, Evening, Early Morning Weekend, etc.
The company is looking for a well-skilled and talented maintenance worker who performs daily routine work in the building. People who are interested in applying have skills to speak Mandarin and Cantonese languages while performing duty. Work in urban areas and health care institutions where they are deployed. So, suitable professionals may apply along with their credentials as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Building Maintenance Worker jobs:
Bring up all important documents;
Job Title: Building Maintenance Worker
Company Name: Travels Inn Victoria County
The number of jobs:
There is only 2 vacancies offered by the company
Type of Job:
Permanent employment full-time
Location of Job:
Boularderie East, NS Canada
Apply Also: Glass Installers needed in Canada
The company offers 15.50 to 20 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees should work 30 to 44 hours weekly approximately.
Academics & Expertise:
The applicants must have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate with English-speaking expertise. Also, the Company Will train the selected employees.
Benefits Provided by the Company:
A company gives;
- Health Care Plan
- Dental plan
- Life Insurance
- Group Insurance benefits
- RRSP benefits
The candidates will perform;
- Responsible to perform minor repairs on appliances
- Work with minimal supervision & perform safety and security checks
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to HVAC & plumbing/ electrical systems
- Troubleshoot electrical or mechanical system failures
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
- Contact contractors for maintenance of the required equipment
- Moreover, perform routine maintenance jobs i.e. painting and drywall repairs
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Deal with security alarms and work in pressure situations
- Physically fit and handle 15 kg weight easily
Method for Applying?
Interested candidates apply for the Building Maintenance Worker required for Canada. Forward educational testimonials, experience certificates, and fresh pictures;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post them on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.