The company Chinese Christian Wing Kei Nursing Home Association wants a Building Maintenance Worker required for Canada immediately. The company offers part-time leading to full-time casual employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e Night, Evening, Early Morning Weekend, etc.
The company is looking for a well-skilled and talented maintenance worker who performs daily routine work in the building. People who are interested to apply have skills to speak Mandarin and Cantonese languages while performing duty. Work in urban areas and health care institutions where they are deployed. So, suitable professionals may apply along with their credentials as soon as possible.
Building Maintenance Worker jobs:
Bring up all important documents;
Job Title: Building Maintenance Worker
Company Name: Chinese Christian Wing Kei Nursing Home Association
Number of jobs:
There is only 1 vacancy offered by the company
Type of Job:
Part-time leading to full-time casual employment
Location of Job:
Calgary, AB, Canada
The company offers $17 to $19 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees should work 30 to 44 hours weekly approximately.
Academics & Expertise:
The applicants must have trade certification with English speaking expertise. Also, having 1 to 2 years of working expertise in the same profession.
Benefits Provided by Company:
A company gives;
- Health Care Plan
- Dental plan
- Life Insurance
- Group Insurance benefits
- RRSP benefits
The candidates will perform;
- Responsible to perform minor repairs on appliances
- Work with minimal supervision & perform safety and security checks
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to HVAC & plumbing/ electrical systems
- Troubleshoot electrical or mechanical system failures
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
- Contact contractors for maintenance of the required equipment
- Moreover, perform routine maintenance jobs i.e. painting and drywall repairs
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Deal with security alarms and work in pressure situations
- Physically fit and handle 15 kg weight easily
Method for Applying?
Interested candidates apply for Building Maintenance Worker required for Canada. Forward educational testimonials, experience certificates, and fresh pictures;