The company 1926872 Alberta Ltd. o/a First Town Foods offers Bakery Supervisor vacancies in Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent employment for well-versed people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e Daily, Evening, Weekend, Shifts & Morning, etc.
The company provides opportunities for people who perform work in the supermarket/ bakery department. Having hand-eye coordination with people and standing for extended periods of time. Ability to distinguish between colors and work on tight deadlines. So, suitable people may collect all documents & expertise to avail of the offers.
Bakery Supervisor Jobs:
The people may bring documents to apply;
Job Title: Bakery Supervisor
Company Name: 1926872 Alberta Ltd. o/a First Town Foods
The number of jobs: There are 3 vacancies offered
Type of Job: Full-time permanent jobs
Location of Job: V4801 50 Street Fort Vermilion, AB T0H 1N0 Canada
Check Also: Family Law Clerk
The company offers $17 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees work 30 to 40 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise
The applicants must have high school graduation certificates with English spoken skills. Also, having 1 to 2 years of working expertise in the same profession.
Facilities Provided by the Company:
A company provides;
The people should have;
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls, and sweet goods
- Make cakes and icings & frosting according to recipes/ special customer orders
- Train staff in the preparation and handling of various food items
- Supervise baking staff and kitchen personnel
- Ensure that the quality of products meet established standards
- Inspect kitchen and food services areas regularly
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Ability to supervise 2 people at least and train staff accordingly
- Prepare special orders & operate machinery
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Bake the mixed dough and batters
- Organize and maintain inventory
Method for Applying?
Ideal people apply for Bakery Supervisor vacancies in Canada. Send us all updated CVs, recent pictures, and experiences certificates;