The company McDonald’s Restaurant has offered Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for well-versed people. The applicants are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e daily, evening, Shifts, flexible hours and weekend etc.
The company approaches well-oriented, skilled, experience and professional personnel to perform kitchen relevant tasks. The benefits given to the employers are i.e Accommodation, Housing, Insurance, Medical, Overtime and Long-Term benefits etc. However, familiar with working environment and supervise activities of workers regularly. So, suitable persons will collect their documents to avail of these job offers.
Food Service Supervisor jobs:
More details about Food Service Supervisor positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Company Name: McDonald’s Restaurant
Number of available positions: 6
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: 105 North Star Road Quesnel, BC V2J 5K2 (Canada)
The company offers $17 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Food Service Supervisor vacancies in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then selection process will be easy;
- High school graduation certificate is important for hiring
- Good English spoken and oral skills
- Should have 1 to 2 years of working experience in food service supervisors in a well reputed Restaurant/ Hotel
The applicants will perform following responsibilities;
- Responsible to perform sanitation and safety procedures before activities of workers
- Also, train staff according to job duties and establish methods to meet work schedules
- Address complaints of customers and guest who visited the Restaurant
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food items
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed
- Good communication skills
- Prepare and submit reports of daily work to high ups
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies within the Restaurant
- Moreover, ensure food service and quality control
- Supervise and check assembly of trays and maintain records of stock
- Maintain repairs, sales and wastages to control all things
- Control food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Ability to supervise 5 to 10 people and deal with on-site customers
- A company provides group insurance and other benefits to its employees to accommodate them
How to Apply?
However, interested people shall apply for Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada. Also, collect original documents & send concerned certificates, experiences and fresh pictures;