The company PK Aviation Inc has annoucned Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for well-versed people. The applicants are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e. daily, evening, Shifts, flexible hours, and weekends,s, etc.
Food service supervisors play a critical role in ensuring that food establishments run smoothly and efficiently. They are responsible for overseeing the operations of food service facilities, including restaurants, cafeterias, and banquet halls. Food service supervisors work closely with chefs, cooks, waitstaff, and other personnel to ensure that customers receive high-quality food and excellent customer service.
Some of the key responsibilities of a food service supervisor include managing staff schedules and training new employees. They are also responsible for ensuring that all staff members are following proper hygiene procedures and safety guidelines when handling food. In addition to these duties, they must oversee inventory management, menu planning, pricing strategies, and ordering supplies to maintain adequate stock levels. Food service supervisors must also interact with customers to resolve any complaints or concerns promptly.
Table of Contents
Food Service Supervisor Jobs in Canada
More details about Food Service Supervisor positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Company Name: PK Aviation Inc
Salary Package: $18.00 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Number of available positions: 01
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Apply Also: Bookkeeper required for Canada
The following are the job requirements for these Jobs in Canada:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years
- Good English Speaking Skills
The applicants will perform the following responsibilities;
- Responsible for performing sanitation and safety procedures before the activities of workers
- Also, train staff according to job duties and establish methods to meet work schedules
- Address complaints of customers and guests who visited the Restaurant
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food items
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed
- Good communication skills
- Prepare and submit reports of daily work to high-ups
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies within the Restaurant
- Moreover, ensure food service and quality control
- Supervise and check the assembly of trays and maintain records of stock
- Maintain repairs, sales, and wastages to control all things
- Control food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Ability to supervise 5 to 10 people and deal with on-site customers
- A company provides group insurance and other benefits to its employees to accommodate them
How to Apply?
If you are interested in Food Service Supervisor Jobs in Canada, send your latest CV, fresh pictures, and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.