The company SYNTERRA SECURITY SOLUTIONS LP has announced Security Guard Jobs in Canada on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e daily, evening, night, on-call and weekend etc.
When it comes to security jobs, the role of a Security Guard is one of the most important positions. In Canada, Security Guards are responsible for maintaining safety and security in various settings including malls, hospitals, banks and other public places. The job description of a Security Guard is vast and requires individuals who are physically fit with strong communication skills.
A typical day in the life of a Canadian Security Guard involves monitoring surveillance equipment such as cameras and alarms, keeping track of visitor logs and conducting patrols throughout their assigned area. They also have to deal with emergencies such as fires, medical situations or criminal activities by alerting emergency services or taking necessary action themselves. Furthermore, they must be familiar with local laws and regulations related to their work as well as company policies.
Table of Contents
Security Guard jobs:
More details about Security Guard positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Security Guard
Company Name: SYNTERRA SECURITY SOLUTIONS LP
Number of available positions: 02
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Chapleau, ON (Canada)
The company offers $21 to $23 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 84 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Security Guard vacancies in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then appointment procedure will be conducted;
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent
- Also, having English spoken skills are required
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience required
The candidates must perform following duties;
- Responsible to prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishment
- Also, patrol assigned areas on daily basis to protect company’s building
- Enforce regulations & rules to maintain order in company
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Operate security control room equipment & check every person before entry in the building
- Moreover, able to resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- Working under pressure and familiar with all latest equipment used in security field
- Check all visitors and identify through CNIC to confirm its identity & then allow to enter the building
- Work as team player and provide full time services to keep secure the company’s area
- Showing good attitude towards staff and visitors
How to Apply?
However, ideal people shall apply for Security Guard Jobs in Canada. Also, send us latest CVs, fresh pictures and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.