The company Apley Metals Corp. has announced Receptionist required for Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for well-versed people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e. Morning, Evening, On Call, Flexible Hours, and Weekends.
Working as a receptionist in Canada can be a challenging yet rewarding experience. A receptionist serves as the face of a company or organization, and their role is crucial in creating a good first impression on clients. The primary responsibility of a receptionist is to provide administrative support and manage the front desk area.
The job responsibilities of a receptionist include answering phone calls, taking messages, and directing them to the appropriate department or person. They also greet visitors, clients, and vendors upon arrival and notify staff members of their arrival. In addition to this, they assist with scheduling appointments and meetings for senior management personnel while keeping track of any changes that may occur in their schedules.
Table of Contents
The candidates must apply for these jobs;
Job Title: Receptionist
Company Name: Apley Metals Corp
Number of jobs:
There is only 2 vacancy offered by the company
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent job
Location of Job:
Brampton, ON Canada
APPLY Also: Store Clerk required for Canada
The company offers $19.50 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 35 to 40 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
Must have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Also, having good English skills
Facilities Provided by Company:
A company provides;
- Long-term benefits
- Health plan
The applicants may perform;
- Responsible for greeting people & directing them to contacts or service areas
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Coordinate activities with work units/ departments
- Ability to supervise 3 to 4 people
- Specialty in switchboard lines, electronic scheduler, accounting, database, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Work in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Windows, etc
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
Method for Applying?
However, eligible persons must apply for the Receptionist required in Canada. Also, send us updated CVs, fresh pictures, and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.