The company M.R. Meat Markets has announced a Cashier required for Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers part-time permanent employment for committed people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, morning, weekend, evening, on-call and weekend etc.
The company wants to hire skilled, professional and well-versed people to perform cashier relevant tasks. The benefits given to the employees are i.e Full Accommodation, Housing, Health & Medical, Transport benefits etc. However, people are able to work in a fast-paced environment, paying attention to detail & doing repetitive tasks. So, talented workers must collect their documents to avail of this job offer.
More details about Cashier positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Cashier
Company Name: M.R. Meat Markets
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Windsor, ON (Canada)
The company offers $28 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 16 to 24 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Cashier vacancies in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection will be easy;
- Possessing high school graduation degree is required
- English spoken & oral skills
- Having 1 to 2 years of working experience as a Cashier in a reputed company
The people who are willing to apply must perform following duties;
- Responsible to monitor all entrance and exits, request proof of payment is necessary
- Also, wrap/ place merchandise in bags, weigh produce and bulk foods
- Provide customer service and calculate foreign currency exchange
- Use of price scanner, interac machine and electronic cash register
- Working expertise in supermarket and grocery store
- Stock shelves and clean counter areas
- Good communicating skills with customers
- Effective interpersonal skills are needed
- Operate cash register and scan all items before delivery
- Moreover, receive payments for goods or services
- Calculate daily payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Company provides dental, health care and vision care plan benefits to its workers
- Greet customers and standing for extended periods of time
How to Apply?
However, ideal personnel will apply for Cashier required for Canada. Forward attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate and fresh pictures;