The company Richmond Lodge Inc has offered Nursing Attendant required for Canada immediately. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e Morning, Night, Evening, Weekend, and Shifts.
Persons having expertise in the nursing attendant field are more likely to be preferred for these jobs. A company provides all basic facilities to its workers and tries to give convenience while employees are working for the company. So, eligible candidates must apply along with their detailed credentials to avail of these job offers.
Nursing Attendant jobs:
The applicants apply with documents & expertise;
Job Title: Nursing Attendant
Company Name: Richmond Lodge Inc
Number of jobs:
There is only 1 vacancy offered
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent employment
Location of Job:
Richmond, ON, Canada
The company offers $20 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 to 36 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
The applicants shall have a secondary school graduation certificate, first aid, and CRP certificates with English spoken skills. Also, having 1 to 2 years of working experience in the nursing attendant field.
Benefits Provided by Company:
A company gives the following benefits;
- On-site housing
- Free parking
The candidates will perform;
- Responsible to make beds and maintain patients rooms
- Accompany patients with outside recreational activities
- Also, perform other duties related to patient care & comfort
- Collect specimens and answer call signals
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed
- Supply & empty bed pans and check blood pressure, temperature & pulse of patients
- Maintain inventory of supplies and administer first aid in emergency situations
- Serve meal trays and feed patients if required
- Moreover, bathe, dress, and groom patients on a regular basis
- Supervise patient exercise routines & work as team player
- Ability to handle 23 kg weight easily
Method for Applying?
However, talented people must apply for Nursing Attendant required for Canada. Also, forward educational testimonials, experiences, and fresh pictures;