The company Stonelife Landscaping Inc. has announced Landscape Labourer Vacancies in Canada. The candidates are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e. Daily, Evening, Shifts, Flexible Hours, Overtime, etc.
Are you a lover of the great outdoors? Do you have a passion for hard work and creating beautiful landscapes? If so, a landscape labour position in Canada might be the perfect fit for you. As a landscape labour, your days will be spent transforming outdoor spaces into stunning works of art. From planting trees and shrubs to laying down interlocking stone or paving stones, your creative talents will be put to good use in this role.
In addition to the physical demands of the job, being a landscape labourer also requires attention to detail and an eye for design. You’ll work closely with landscapers and designers to bring their vision to life, ensuring that each project is completed with precision and care. Beyond the manual labor involved, this role offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in nature while honing your landscaping skills. With Canada’s diverse natural beauty as your backdrop, every day as a landscape labourer promises new challenges and rewards.
Table of Contents
Landscape Labourer jobs:
The people fulfill the criteria for this vacancy and bring up documents;
Job Title: Landscape Labourer
Company Name: Stonelife Landscaping Inc
Number of jobs:
There is only 10 vacancy offered
Type of Job:
Part-time leading to Full-time seasonal employment
Location of Job:
Concord, ON, Canada
Apply Also: Room Cleaner vacancies in Canada
The company offers 18.50 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
A secondary (high) school graduation certificate .2 years to less than 3 years.
Facilities Provided by Company:
The company provides the following facilities;
- Free Parking available
The applicants will perform the following duties;
- Assist in preparing outdoor spaces for landscaping projects by clearing debris, removing obstacles, and leveling the ground
- Plant and seed flowers, shrubs, trees, and other plants according to landscape plans
- Mow lawns, trim edges, and perform basic lawn maintenance tasks
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of irrigation systems
- Assist in the installation of hardscape features such as pathways, retaining walls, and decorative elements,
- Keep the work site clean and organized
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- Apply fertilizers
- Collaborative, energetic, and quick learner to approach work
Method for Applying?
However, interested people will apply for the Landscape Labourer Jobs in Canada. Also, send us updated CVs, fresh pictures, and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering jobs directly. However, we gather these jobs from authentic sources and post them on our website for our valuable users. Please contact them at your own risk. Thank you.