The company Samor Inc. offered Lottery Kiosk Clerk jobs in Canada immediately. The company offers part-time permanent employment for suitable personnel. The people are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning and Evening.
A company prefers to appoint experienced, talented and skilled persons to perform proactive tasks as given by the company. People must be willing to work in Canada and work on a tight schedule to produce positive results. So, eligible applicants shall bring their documents & expertise to apply very soon.
Lottery Kiosk Clerk jobs:
The candidates will apply along with important credentials;
Job Title: Lottery Kiosk Clerk
Company Name: Samor Inc.
Number of jobs:
There are 2 vacancies offered
Type of Job:
Part-time permanent job
Location of Job:
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
The company offers $12 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 20 to 30 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
The candidates must have a secondary school graduation certificate with English spoken skills. Also, having experience in the same field will be an asset for him. Able to work in a department store, on-site customer service, etc.
Benefits Provided by Company:
A company gives the following;
- Dental plan
The candidates will perform;
- Ability to work in urban areas, supermarket/ grocery store
- Provide advice about merchandise and greet customers
- Also, operate cash registers & computerized inventory record-keeping systems
- Prepare sales or leasing contracts & accept cash, and credit card payments
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
- Maintain sales records of inventory control
- Able to handle 20 kg weight and physically demanding to perform tasks
- Assist in display of merchandise and discuss type, quality & quantity of purchases
- Showing a positive attitude & work as a team player to complete assigned work
Method for Applying?
However, ideal persons will apply for Lottery Kiosk Clerk jobs in Canada. Also, forward educational documents, experiences, and fresh pictures;