The Entertainment industry wants Heavy Bus Drivers required in Dubai urgently. The company offers full-time permanent jobs with financial benefits. The candidates are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e Morning, Evening, Overtime, Shifts, and Weekends.
The company is requiring talented, skilled, and professional persons to perform driving tasks for FIFA WorldCup in UAE. Deal with international players who participate in WorldCup and provide customer services. Therefore, people who are willing must apply along with the latest credentials and expertise.
Heavy Bus Driver jobs:
Bring up educational documents to apply for these jobs;
Job Title: Heavy Bus Drivers for FIFA WorldCup
Company Name: Entertainment
Number of jobs:
There are 10 vacancies offered
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent employment for males only
Location of Job:
Deira City Center Metro Exit 4, Dubai, UAE
The company offers 4000 to 5000 AED per month. The employees must work 40 to 50 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
The candidates must have secondary school graduation certificates with a heavy driving license. Able to speak English as well as the Arabic language. Having 1 to 2 years of working experience in the driving field.
Benefits Provided by Company:
A company provides benefits;
To perform the following duties
- Responsible to perform driving tasks to pick up and drop off participants of FIFA WorldCup
- Valid HTV license holders for at least 6 months of validity
- Any nationality holder will be eligible for applying
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are required
- Awareness of traffic rules and driving carefully
- Follow rules and procedures set by the company
- Knowledge of routes in Dubai to drive wisely
- Provide full guidance to players about various places in the UAE
Method for Applying?
However, interested applicants must apply for Heavy Bus Drivers required in Dubai. Also, forward educational testimonials, experiences, and recent pictures;
Contact No: 054 585 5224