The company Gerald Martin Contracting Inc. has annouced Carpenter Helper jobs in Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent employment for committed people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e Daily, Morning, Evening Weekend, etc.
The companies within Canada are providing handsome job opportunities for workers, laboueres and technical staff. People are fully trained and skilled to perform required actions and attention to detail. Therefore, follow the rules and procedures set by the company and avail of job offers.
Carpenter Helper jobs:
The candidates must bring up important documents to apply;
Job Title: Carpenter Helper
Company Name: Gerald Martin Contracting Inc.
Number of jobs:
There are 2 vacancies offered
Type of Job:
Full-time permanent employment
Location of Job:
St. Andrews, MB, Canada
The company offers $17 to $25 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 to 40 hours approximately a week.
Academics & Expertise:
Having WHMIS certificate and First Aid certification & good English spoken skills. Also, having experience in same field will be an asset for him.
Facilities Provided by Company:
A company gives facilities to its workers;
- Health care
- Dental plan
The applicants perform the following responsibilities;
- Load/ unload and transport construction materials from one place to othe
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Read and interpret blueprints & work accordingly
- Also, tend/ feed machines used in construction environment
- Assist in demolishing buildings and othe related construction areas
- Use of drills and nail guns to perform specififed actions
- Working in residential areas and handling heavy loads
- Wearing hard hat, and working with steel toed safety boots
- Good communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are needed
- Work as team player and completing tasks within given amount of time
Method for Applying?
However, ideal applicants will apply for Carpenter Helper jobs in Canada. Also, send us updated credentials, expertise and fresh photographs;